Bodies of Yoga Workshop
Join Lisa O’Block, PT, DPT, OCS, RYT 200, and Britt McVicar, CPT, RYT 200, for this great workshop designed for you to build confidence in providing adjustments and modifications for your students.
- Earn CEC’s approved by the Yoga Alliance.
- Learn practical skills to strengthen your confidence in alignment.
- Cultivate technical skills on reading the body’s structure and energy.
- Integrate your knowledge with modifications and assists that help your student explore the benefits of the postures.
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the physical therapy field. In this workshop she will share her knowledge and techniques to cultivate a more productive understanding of how the body moves. Britt will share her skills of modifying postures that allow students to connect with alignment and breath.
This workshop is great for anyone wanting to learn modifications for their own practice and also for any graduate of any 200 hour RYT looking to advance their ability and confidence in providing effective assists and adjustments for your yoga students.
*Space is limited! Register soon!*
- Date: April 8, 2017
- Time: 2 – 4 p.m.
- Price: Early bird $50 (before March 3), $60 after March 3
- Registration: PayPal or email email@example.com
- Location: Britt McVicar Fitness, 705 4th Ave E (in the same building as Courtyard Antiques)
*parking in gravel lot east of building
Reserve your space with the PayPal button below!